Associates are people who are involved in the activities of the EE-Network, but cannot (yet) commit to an active role as a Fellow or as a PhD Candidate in the network. Associates with a PhD are classified as Senior Associates, and Associates without a PhD are classified as Junior Associates. The latter may also include PhD Candidates who are actively pursuing a PhD, but do so outside of the network.
- Martin van der Berg, De Nederlandsche Bank
- René Ceelen, CEPO
- Christian Köppe, HAN University of Applied Sciences
- Mark Paauwe, Paauwe & Partners
- Frank Schalkwijk, Polliance
- Theo Theunissen, HAN University of Applied Sciences